Clean up crew from blue zoo aquatics

  • Thread starter Thread starter jadedog
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
ive ordered from them in the past for other livestock and had great luck with them. But that was over 10 years ago.
Well, appreciate you sharing your experience 🤣
 
I bought a clean up crew from them this week actually. Animals arrived healthy. Then my debit card was fraudulently used to make a purchase overseas. This happened with them with two of my cards. I am filing a report with federal agencies. So buyer beware
 
I bought a clean up crew from them this week actually. Animals arrived healthy. Then my debit card was fraudulently used to make a purchase overseas. This happened with them with two of my cards. I am filing a report with federal agencies. So buyer beware
Same everyone beware! I also had fraudulent charged days later after order. I do not recommend also my wrasse i bought from them as UNWS
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new