Clean up crew?

t5Nitro

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I go with only turbo snails for my 75 BB? I've got a handful in there now but looking to add to the crew.

Double monti 61

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I have small hermit crabs that live in my 15 gallon tank i tossed in a small snail that crawled out of my tank and eventually died i looked at it a day later and my bristle worms were cleaning it out right after 2 of my larger hermit crabs moved in and fought to get the shell that was to small for them then I saw one of the smaller crabs take it and crawl away with its new home.

OP
OP
Saaqib_Ansari

Saaqib_Ansari

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only have 2 nassrius snails 2 hermit crabs a orange Halloween hermit crab and a snail with a pointy shell. Definetly not enough, but my tanks currently going fallow so not much going on in there anyway surprise they still alive tbh

Double monti 61

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Indo-Pacific farms is a good start if you are looking to find a good clean up crew they do not sell coral but you will get a nice gift when you receive your order here is a photo of a blastomussa merleti they sent me.

FDCE6210-7609-4408-ADA6-BB65159C0EBD.jpeg

ReeferWarrant

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really want a conch snail but I read to wait until my tank has been fully cycled plus one month out. Now I WILL get one.
To be honest I had 3 in my 32 biocube at the beginning after it cycled. Down to one, traded the other 2 in. Had a huge diatom outbreak and I credit them for keeping it at bay.

Locutus617

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 32 Biocube as well, I have one conch and it has worked wonders. Constantly cleaning the sand bed. Just be careful if you have coral in your sand bed as they are a tad clumsy and can tip them over.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 100 75.2%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.3%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back