Clean Your Aquarium Day

  • Thread starter Thread starter CO2TLEY
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
So believe it or not today is National Clean Your Aquarium Day. Wondering if anyone is getting some cleaning done today? I’m thinking about doing a water change just for good luck lol
I’d be happy if people remembered they have a tank at this point in the season, lol! But I’ll do a wc too.
 
well, if my order for my RODI replacements finally get here...I will be doing a change on my small tanks. unfortunately, my big tank will have to wait it's turn
 
If I weren't out of town, I would clean it today, haha.
 
I added water to the ATO to skip town. And changed the socks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new