Cleaner Wrasse with SixLine Wrasse compatibility

reefkeeperCOL

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2016
Messages
153
Reaction score
426
Location
colombia
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I have a Cleaner wrasse for about 3 years, last week I got a little six line Wrasse, at this moment the new wrasse stay in QT.

actually I'm wondering if there is any chance that my cleaner wrasse bother the new little one . do you have any experience with those wrasses?
 
i have both in my 220 gallon, no issues.
 
you sure you want to add a sixline in general? i'd research the heck out of that fish because getting it out will be a pain probably
 
both of my fish in there for 4 month, no issues.
 
I have both also no issues
 
I have actually found that my cleaner chills out my 6 line. Any aggression is stopped when he comes in to clean.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new