Cleaning neptune trident tubes

juanmanuelsanchez

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2017
Messages
324
Reaction score
61
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I want to know if someone have tried a liquid or solution to clean all the inner tubes for the trident. Mine have a lot of residue and it clogs every now and then...

Any help is appreciated.

Best regards.
Juan Manuel Sánchez
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new