Cleaning with an eel

Cocoman280

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2018
Messages
19
Reaction score
10
What state or country do you live in
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 2ft jeweled moray eel, and for the life of me I can not figure out how to clean this tank. Anytime I try to clean it he’s comes out and tries to bite. (even after being fed) does anybody with experience with eels have any idea on how to clean/vacuum safely.
 
You have to show him that you are in charge. Let him bite you and then keep cleaning like nothing happened. He will soon realize that you are the alpha and probably stop biting. Now if you were talking about an electric eel I would say just buy a ground probe but I'm sure you already knew that. Good Luck.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new