Cleanup crew suggestions

yanni

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, so I’ve just started my reef tank up, it’s a 75L, 20 Gallon AIO reef sea max nano! I’m super proud of it, but I’ve got a couple questions regarding the addition of a CUC/livestock.

im planning on getting 2 clowns and a nem down the track, and eventually adding some SPS corals. I’m not too sure what to add for a CUC for it, or when to add it. Do I add them after cycle before livestock, at the same time as livestock after cycle, or after adding livestock??

I was thinking perhaps some snails and a shrimp, as well as maybe some blenys or lil starfish. And copepods, what is their main role and what do they add to a tank?

any advice would be a massive help, thank you so much

lstmysock11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahhh it’s US based, I’m from Australia so some species might not be available
oh sorry about that, I do believe they have a great deal of information and from that you might be able to find something in your part of the world. Maybe see about finding a reef club based in your country that might be able to help better.

OP
OP
yanni

yanni

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh sorry about that, I do believe they have a great deal of information and from that you might be able to find something in your part of the world. Maybe see about finding a reef club based in your country that might be able to help better.
I’ll try that, thank you so much!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 105 86.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back