ClearView Aquarium Lids Master Thread - It all started RIGHT HERE!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

pugcrush

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also sent an inquiry on my order from the website but no response. Any response is appreciated. Want to ensure what I included on the order was right.

Marktheshark83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love my lid. Thank you Clearview
IMG_20170108_123814_549.jpeg

kalare

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also ordered on Thanksgiving, and also emailed your support directly before Christmas. Have received no response and no update.

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Left a message on your website but never received a reply reguarding my order, I'm now trying to contact you through the forum. Leaving you a PM with my info.

Your PM was received and responded to. We had an email sent to you to verify a few details for your order's processing. As requested, we have reforwarded this email to you. Please let us know if you did not receive.

I'm glad you received your lid. I ordered mine around Thanksgiving also and still have not heard back in regards to my tank dimensions and customization.

We have a new staff member as of 2 weeks ago who is making SIGNIFICANT strides in organizing and responding to customer requests. She should be caught up on all requests for info/status/specs at this point on orders placed over the bulk of the holiday rush. If you are still pending a response I ask that you email [email protected] at this time. She is working FULL TIME on nothing but emails and order processing and has quite a full work load keeping up (to give everyone an idea of how necessary the added staffing was).

I also sent an inquiry on my order from the website but no response. Any response is appreciated. Want to ensure what I included on the order was right.

If your order is newer than 4 weeks ago please be patient with us as we catch up and finalize processing on orders that are at/near, and in lesser cases, over 6 weeks. Confirmation of dimensions/specs is handled prior to lid programming and once this information is clarified by our staff the programming and cutting process goes quite quickly in most cases.

I also ordered on Thanksgiving, and also emailed your support directly before Christmas. Have received no response and no update.

High order/request/inquiry load and being understaffed did indeed result in some emails from this time frame being missed. We are very near caught up. If your request for info has gone unaddressed please email us directly at [email protected] for a prompt reply. All emails to that email address are now being consistently answered within 24 business hours.

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To give EVERYBODY a brief update....we have ramped up new staff in the shop working on lid production as well as staff handling emails and customer service. It indeed takes time to train new staff, but we are happy to say they are all coming along phenomenally. Last week alone our output on completed lids shipping out was more than DOUBLE what it has been leading up to this point so lids are getting out significantly faster now that everyone has found their groove.

We do deeply apologize for any frustration we may have caused to anybody. Growing pains are never fun, but can be an unavoidable circumstance with revolutionary product offerings such as our ClearView lids when they become so globally sought in such a short time period. We take this seriously, just as any company worth their salt would, and have made significant strides in bringing our customer service and continual quality output up to the levels WE expect and hopefully also up to the level that our customers expect.

If anybody is having difficulties getting the information or response they need please email us at [email protected] for the promptest response. We are very confident and relieved to have operations moving along much smoother in combination with our high order load. The ClearView lids are a revolutionary product which we are continually proud of and we want to ensure our customer's can be proud of not only our product, but our customer service also.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
To give EVERYBODY a brief update....we have ramped up new staff in the shop working on lid production as well as staff handling emails and customer service. It indeed takes time to train new staff, but we are happy to say they are all coming along phenomenally. Last week alone our output on completed lids shipping out was more than DOUBLE what it has been leading up to this point so lids are getting out significantly faster now that everyone has found their groove.

We do deeply apologize for any frustration we may have caused to anybody. Growing pains are never fun, but can be an unavoidable circumstance with revolutionary product offerings such as our ClearView lids when they become so globally sought in such a short time period. We take this seriously, just as any company worth their salt would, and have made significant strides in bringing our customer service and continual quality output up to the levels WE expect and hopefully also up to the level that our customers expect.

If anybody is having difficulties getting the information or response they need please email us at [email protected] for the promptest response. We are very confident and relieved to have operations moving along much smoother in combination with our high order load. The ClearView lids are a revolutionary product which we are continually proud of and we want to ensure our customer's can be proud of not only our product, but our customer service also.

Thank you and your lids are worth the wait!

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Rev and Aaron!! We appreciate the kind words =). We like to think they are worth it too!! Still whittling away at the queue, gaining speed, efficiency, and much improved communication with our new staff members plugging away. There is light at the end of the tunnel everybody! Your ClearView Lids are coming!! Thanks all for your patience, understanding, and your business!!

Thank you and your lids are worth the wait!

worth the wait. thank you AA.

-Logzor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is in for programming and I can't wait to get it installed! Huge thanks to the ArtFully Acrylic team for great customer service and communication.

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Still whittling away at the queue, gaining speed, efficiency, and much improved communication with our new staff members plugging away. There is light at the end of the tunnel everybody! Your ClearView Lids are coming!! Thanks all for your patience, understanding, and your business!!

Hopefully the light at the end of the tunnel also includes my screen top. lol

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Yes of course it will Martin....but you only placed your order 10 days ago ;). We should be an overly well oiled machine by that point.
It's only been 10 days??? Seems like ages ago. lol

Yeah I know the timeline. I was told about it when I placed the order.
Just looking forward to it.
They look pretty cool.

pugcrush

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I meant to follow up that I got a reply & my additional request was put on my order. I ended up getting another email a few days later that my order was going on the machine. This awesome thing arrived this week. It's well worth the wait & think they got the additional paperwork help they needed. I appreciate this fine piece of work. You made my wife's day this week! She's ready for fish!

Ortho281

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is now in production and I would like to thank Artfully Acrylic for being so patient in helping me customize my lid. Like others have said before, I'm sure it was well worth the wait! I will post pics when I receive mine. :)

twf0369

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just ordered my custom Clear View lid today! No more carpet surfers for me. I'll let everyone know how well the process goes. Thanks AA.

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1485062623.608479.jpg

IMG_1485062637.041481.jpg

IMG_1485062646.123960.jpg

Super excited to receive my lid today! Only thing I'm confused by is the locking feed door. When I remove the cover the thin locking clasp falls into the tank. I must be using it wrong haha.

The locking ring (locking clasp as you mention) snap fits onto the bottom of the keyed feed door. This door combo is designed to SLIDE off the tank which requires you to lift up a bit on your lid to clear the tank. If you try to pull the feed door up or push down to pivot (as it would work with the standard feed door) then you may disconnect this ring causing it to fall in the tank. If your ring is 'loose' and falls easily into the tank shoot us an email and we can get you a replacement. They should provide a semi snug fit in the keyed door.

Salty.Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The locking ring (locking clasp as you mention) snap fits onto the bottom of the keyed feed door. This door combo is designed to SLIDE off the tank which requires you to lift up a bit on your lid to clear the tank. If you try to pull the feed door up or push down to pivot (as it would work with the standard feed door) then you may disconnect this ring causing it to fall in the tank. If your ring is 'loose' and falls easily into the tank shoot us an email and we can get you a replacement. They should provide a semi snug fit in the keyed door.
Ahh thanks I didn't know I needed to lift up the screen. The fit is semi snug. I will shoot you an email if I need too. I do not have any fish in my tank right now so not an issue currently.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 15 8.0%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 34 18.1%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 124 66.0%
  • Neither.

Votes: 9 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.2%
Back