ClearView Aquarium Lids Master Thread - It all started RIGHT HERE!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Maximus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Are lead times still 6 weeks? My new tank should be here today so I need to take measurements.

IC3NIN3

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1096.JPG

Ordered my lid on December 22nd...got it today. I gotta say it was worth the wait. The lid is awesome!

Reefer525XL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is schedule to arrive on Wednesday.... excited to see it in person

-Logzor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My new lid is out for delivery. Assuming it fits and is awesome I'm going to go "Office Space" on my old BRS screen.

Ortho281

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is now in production and I would like to thank Artfully Acrylic for being so patient in helping me customize my lid. Like others have said before, I'm sure it was well worth the wait! I will post pics when I receive mine. :)
I received my lid 2 days ago and I am very pleased with the quality of the work that went into building these. Mine unfortunately has a fitment issue around the overflow box which appears to be my fault. Apparently the front and rear glass of my rimless tank is bowed out slightly, which threw off the inner measurements I gave them. Also the overflow box itself is not square which makes the fitment even worst. So the lesson here is that on tanks with out bracing (i.e. rimless tanks) that are already filled with water, please check to make sure the glass is not bowed and adjust your measurements according if it is. :)

Full tank view.jpg
Return center.jpg

tdsounds

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't think there lead time is 6 weeks. I waited since Nov 24. and I have gotten contact with them last on 1/19 and since then haven't heard anything.

Midrats

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't wait to get mine for my Reefer Nano so I can get some fish!

D-Nak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are lead times still 6 weeks? My new tank should be here today so I need to take measurements.

Sang.. mine arrived a couple of weeks ago. It looks great and fits like a glove. You won't be disappointed!

jolt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't think there lead time is 6 weeks. I waited since Nov 24. and I have gotten contact with them last on 1/19 and since then haven't heard anything.

I also ordered 11/22. I emailed them monday for a shipping update and still have heard no response.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Mine arrived and fits and looks awesome! Seriously perfect!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh and I only had one side on! LOL!

Finatik

FINatik about my Tanks !
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Visited your site. It seems that you make a lid for the Aqueon 40Breeder, but not the Aqueon 75 gallon. When will lids be available for 75 gallon tanks ?

Fishlee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my lid 2 days ago and I am very pleased with the quality of the work that went into building these. Mine unfortunately has a fitment issue around the overflow box which appears to be my fault. Apparently the front and rear glass of my rimless tank is bowed out slightly, which threw off the inner measurements I gave them. Also the overflow box itself is not square which makes the fitment even worst. So the lesson here is that on tanks with out bracing (i.e. rimless tanks) that are already filled with water, please check to make sure the glass is not bowed and adjust your measurements according if it is. :)

Full tank view.jpg
Return center.jpg

I've never heard of glass bowing. Only acrylic.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 17 8.3%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 35 17.2%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 136 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 10 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.9%
Back