Clearwater Scrubber issues

Robin316us

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
I've a Clearwater Scrubber CW100 and being using it for around 2 yrs... of recently I came across 2 different issue... firstly.. there's leak somewhere which I'm not able to identify. The Scrubber is kept above the sump and I've kept a tray underneath the Scrubber... of recently I've noticed there's leak from the Scrubber and the tray gets filled with water. Due to that the brackets and screw holding the lights is rusted. 1st I thought the screen is not screwed correctly.. but it is well tighten. Have anyone experienced this?

Secondly the po4 is always 0.3+ I run the Scrubber 24 hrs ..since past few months it's always high..

Looking to hear from anyone who might know or experienced this. TIA

Thanks

Thanks

Robin

w8lifts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You sure it is not leaking at the end of the tube, that is where mine leaks; fix is using a zip ties on both ends.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hi
I've a Clearwater Scrubber CW100 and being using it for around 2 yrs... of recently I came across 2 different issue... firstly.. there's leak somewhere which I'm not able to identify. The Scrubber is kept above the sump and I've kept a tray underneath the Scrubber... of recently I've noticed there's leak from the Scrubber and the tray gets filled with water. Due to that the brackets and screw holding the lights is rusted. 1st I thought the screen is not screwed correctly.. but it is well tighten. Have anyone experienced this?

Secondly the po4 is always 0.3+ I run the Scrubber 24 hrs ..since past few months it's always high..

Looking to hear from anyone who might know or experienced this. TIA

Thanks

Thanks

Robin
I had a CW50 and now run icecap but I did have a leak also and was from the tube going to pump. Also assure the spray bar is not clogged with algae which will direct water elsewhere in the chamber.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 49.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 44 51.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 19 22.4%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.6%
Back