Clearwatwer v2 reviews?

Pandora_Reef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2020
Messages
18
Reaction score
15
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have any reviews on the redesigned v2 Clearwater algae scrubbers? I just bought the v1 but it's undersized and periodically leaking. Debating about upgrading
 
I can’t help with the specific question but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new