Close-to-water lighting solution - Help!

First born frag - you're on...

If NorCal translates to Northern California - you're definitely on - Love your part of the world !
Redding California. Pretty smokey right now with all the fires and hot @100°.
 
Redding California. Pretty smokey right now with all the fires and hot @100°.
Stunning part of the world. I think we (Victorians, Australians) swap firefighters / equipment on a regular basis - and we appreciate the help.

Hope you - and the family and fish - keep safe
 
@NigelRichardson what did you decide to do on this? Has it worked for you?
Ran 3 x AI Primes for the first year or so. Not bad - but not great spread. Now I have 1 x Reed Brite and 1 x AI Blade. The latter is awesome in these circumstances.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new