• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Closet clean out (apex cards)

Item Price
$75
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Kris4647

Rare Clownfish anemone aficionado
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2013
Messages
276
Reaction score
103
Location
[email protected]
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fish Closet clean out. I’ve really tried to follow r2r prices. If you have any questions PLEASE PM

WXM module for the apex controller. If you made it to here I’m assuming you know what it does. $75 shipped

Also have Pm1 $60

two ald cards $40 (with probes)

apex screen $55 shipped

Lab grade ph probe $45 shipped


full apex 2016 $400 (probes are in my sump)

I have a pair of 350 maxspect gyres with the Wi-Fi (ICV6) $300. If interested lmk and I’ll send you pics.




*I give preference to folks buying more than one item.*

3DDA06B6-6E81-4645-8951-3B7ADFD77B14.jpeg 4F2350FF-40E1-419A-9194-92A29A83BA7B.jpeg 6FB057E8-BFE8-49F6-A15C-0D96A24C4B11.jpeg 92F1F013-3673-4361-9C19-36AFDADDE08C.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I'll take PH probe
PM sent
 
Guys give me till tonight to sift thro these pm’s.

I will add that I try to post the lowest prices I can based on other member’s sales.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new