Cloudy Water Algae Bloom?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GeoHawk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I added a bunch of carbon yesterday and it seems to be clearing up. When/If it does Ill post a pic
 
20131204_204130_zps34e6ec9a.jpg

I think I've got it beat. Im going to let it run for about a week if all is good, I will start adding zoa frags.

Thanks for all the help!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new