clown fish acting really weird

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leemus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Leemus

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2024
Messages
47
Reaction score
11
Location
miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello reef2reef so yesterday I noticed that my clown fish was just staying in the corner not really eating didnt really think much of it and today I wake up and he’s under my filter just doing nothing. He isn’t eating his breathing a little bit heavy and I’m really worried about him. What should I do? all of my levels seem to be fine. I have 0 ammonia 0 nitrite and 5nitrate. all of my other fish also seem to be doing completely fine.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new