Clown fish developed little bumps

bfd211

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2021
Messages
15
Reaction score
28
Location
cutler bay
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, new to this forum. I have a pair of platinum perculas. Had them for months and they’ve always been really healthy but suddenly the mail, the smaller of the two I guess, developed little bumps all over. He is still swimming well, not scratching and eating well. Threw him in QT with a PI general cure for 48 hours and it went away. Doesn’t look like Ick. Thoughts? He seems OK now
 
Pics would be Very helpful in assessment.

Do they look like this ?

1612910441487.png
 
Hi all, new to this forum. I have a pair of platinum perculas. Had them for months and they’ve always been really healthy but suddenly the mail, the smaller of the two I guess, developed little bumps all over. He is still swimming well, not scratching and eating well. Threw him in QT with a PI general cure for 48 hours and it went away. Doesn’t look like Ick. Thoughts? He seems OK now
Do you mean you treated with API General Cure? Could have been flukes, but usually, you don't see bumps from those. Watch for a relapse.

Jay
 
Hi all, new to this forum. I have a pair of platinum perculas. Had them for months and they’ve always been really healthy but suddenly the mail, the smaller of the two I guess, developed little bumps all over. He is still swimming well, not scratching and eating well. Threw him in QT with a PI general cure for 48 hours and it went away. Doesn’t look like Ick. Thoughts? He seems OK now
Welcome!

whale GIF
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new