Clown Fry ID?

  • Thread starter Thread starter litsoh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

litsoh

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2023
Messages
542
Reaction score
481
Location
Hawaii
What state or country do you live in
Hawaii
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20250702_161041.png


20250702_161046.png

Does anyone know what kind of clown this one would be called? Attached pictures are the left and right sides of the baby in question, right in the middle of both pictures. Thanks!
 
20250702_161041.png


20250702_161046.png

Does anyone know what kind of clown this one would be called? Attached pictures are the left and right sides of the baby in question, right in the middle of both pictures. Thanks!
Amphiprion Ocellaris clown
 
20250702_161041.png


20250702_161046.png

Does anyone know what kind of clown this one would be called? Attached pictures are the left and right sides of the baby in question, right in the middle of both pictures. Thanks!
Amphiprion Ocellaris clown
Sorry, I meant type as in Picasso, Da Vinci, etc LOL
 
Davinchi or gladiator depending on breeder
 
Da Vinci is the Ocellaris with forward 2nd white band which is what these are.
 
What grade would it be considered?
 
What grade would it be considered?
I think the "grades" you're referring to are just prices based on how many bar connections they have but I may be wrong

2 connected on one side is less valuable than 3 on both sides according to the breeders. I believe that's how they set out the pricing in some places.

Mine has 2 on one and 3 on the other and I paid normal price for a morph at my LFS
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new