Clown goby diet

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shawnreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Shawnreef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 23, 2025
Messages
48
Reaction score
15
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do they eat ? Pellets coral mucus or live meaty foods I don’t know ?
 
Mine don't go for pellets or flakes. I feed them frozen mysis and brine and reef frenzy, I feed small amounts 3 times per day.
 
I've always heard they'll eat just about anything you offer them once they're settled. I used to have one that would devour some flake food, LRS Nano, and mysis.
 
IME, they eat everything you throw at them. They're not picky. Also IME, they tend to be the best foragers post feeding as they like to explore every nook and cranny and they find the bits that everybody else missed. It's part of their robust personality.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new