2015-10-01%2022.27.07.jpg
[/IMG]

ebushrow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a tough one....depending on the supplier it could be an extreme snowflake, a bullet hole, or an the extreme black ice snowflake....maybe someone else can chime in....any idea where it came from? Ora, sa , private breeder

OP
OP
Rob's Reef

Rob's Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got it from one of my local fish stores. So no idea on the actual source.

I got two of them for $80! ;p couldn't pass it up. And they have been hanging out together since I put them in my tank.

Just trying to figure out what they actually are so I know which clownfish group I'm a part of now. ;p

CoralsAddiction

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got it from one of my local fish stores. So no idea on the actual source.

I got two of them for $80! ;p couldn't pass it up. And they have been hanging out together since I put them in my tank.

Just trying to figure out what they actually are so I know which clownfish group I'm a part of now. ;p
They are Amphiprion Ocellaris clownfish. If you go on youtube and search for Premium Black Ice clownfish you will see the same clowns as you got. Enjoy them :)

OP
OP
Rob's Reef

Rob's Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are Amphiprion Ocellaris clownfish. If you go on youtube and search for Premium Black Ice clownfish you will see the same clowns as you got. Enjoy them :)

Thanks for the help with the ID. I wasn't sure if it was considered a snowflake or not.

But the premium blackice on aquaculture.com looks exactly like what I have. :) and I got them for a killer price! :p

Thanks! :)

Back