Clown id

Rapidtransport28

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2020
Messages
59
Reaction score
13
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello
I just purchased this pair from a local reefer and he said they are true percula but I don't think so.

20200405_124405.jpg 20200405_124402.jpg 20200405_124408.jpg
 
How many spines on the dorsal fin? the black bars look kind of thin for a true percula .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new