Clown ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter |Frank|
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

|Frank|

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2020
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
8,783
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was curious, I think I got a deal on them at the LFS. They were marked under percula but don’t really look it to me. Any help is appreciated! The first two pictures are of the same fish I took pics of both sides. Regardless, both are really cool looking. Thank you in advance!

9304D7EF-428C-4D0A-89B5-88735EFBCAFC.jpeg 0783EC63-A50D-4B0C-BA73-463F6977B882.jpeg 5586ED8E-3D2C-4384-BA38-29F9EDB41AFB.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new