Clownfish about to Die? Laying on floor, breathing hard.

EnemyAnenome

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the video my youngest of my two clowns has not been swimming like he usually does. My other clown is swimming just fine as well as my watchman goby which are the only other tank inhabitants. I noticed it just today and I was wondering if I could do anything about it. Please help ASAP.

Attachments

• IMG_4218.mp4
    38.8 MB

randomfishdude

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately my clown has just died, but if anyone knows the cause I'm still open to knowing.
Sorry man.
Keep watch on the rest of your fish for anything unusual.
I've had 3 fish die in the past 2 months.
Also sometimes fish just die. Internal issues or something. Happend to our first tang recently. We've had it for 7 months and then suddenly without us adding anything it just started being weak and then died.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
In the video my youngest of my two clowns has not been swimming like he usually does. My other clown is swimming just fine as well as my watchman goby which are the only other tank inhabitants. I noticed it just today and I was wondering if I could do anything about it. Please help ASAP.
I dont see signs of brooklynella often blamed for clown issues however in video, I see multiple fins with damage suggesting there may have been aggression from the larger clown, often the female and aggressor.

OP
OP
EnemyAnenome

EnemyAnenome

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont see signs of brooklynella often blamed for clown issues however in video, I see multiple fins with damage suggesting there may have been aggression from the larger clown, often the female and aggressor.
aw dang if I knew sooner I would've separated them. it's okay though thanks for letting me know I too think this is the most likely cause since I do see small cuts in the fins. How would I prevent this in the future between two clowns? Is it just luck?

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 28 28.0%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 26.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 39 39.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 4.0%
Back