Clownfish and Anemone pairings

MoeStachio

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2025
Messages
312
Reaction score
429
Location
Edmonton
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I added the CB Gladiator clown yesterday, and the nem last Sunday.

Before I left for work today the little bugger was in there losing its mind with happiness, wiggling about like an adorable idiot.

So it appears now that the Clown has taken to the Nem...

The nem of course is unsure and starting to ball up, but the clown is determined to win it over. (Lights are off as it's almost 4am, I heard nem's may do this at night)

Pretty sure it's been in the nem for the last few hours building immunity and/or being that super clingy annoying new friend

24hrs

Let's hear your story!

How long did it take for your clowns to find and take to your anemone?

What kind of clown and nem?

What should I be watching for?
 
Picture?
IMG_6725.jpeg
IMG_6183.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new