Clownfish Anemone Tank! Nemo Found!

Updated pictures!

I had a local meeting at my house today and was able to take some pictures. The clownfish are all doing well. I did add another anemone that I got in trade from another reefer. It's an RBTA. So far it is doing well!


DSC03301ARW.jpg



DSC03303ARW.jpg



DSC03305ARW.jpg



DSC03307ARW.jpg



DSC03310ARW.jpg


DSC03311ARW.jpg

 
Wow, tank is looking awesome! Sorry if I missed this earlier in the thread, but how do you have your frags attached on the side of the tank? I love that you can let them grow, but they don't look like frags and stand out like a sore thumb.
 
looking good Kim. I didn't see the RBTA in the pics. maybe I'm just blind. :hammer:

Thanks Marvin! It's there if you look closely you can find it! I should do a contest lol!

Wow, tank is looking awesome! Sorry if I missed this earlier in the thread, but how do you have your frags attached on the side of the tank? I love that you can let them grow, but they don't look like frags and stand out like a sore thumb.

Thanks! That's a frag rack I got from a LFS!
 
Beautiful stuff! Any updates?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new