Clownfish are finally breeding

  • Thread starter Thread starter frezel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Frezel, it's mike from renegade reefers
You still have an onyx pair
Keep me in mind if you part ways

hey mike whats up yeah i have a tru c quest onyx pair but gonna keep them, they are nice fish. how have you been?
 
I don't have anenomes in my breeding system just clay pots . Never liked anenomes because they walk around too much.
 
Frezel. Any updates. I need to come see your set up
Live in limerick by the Philly outlets. Or if you are out this way. Come see my 30 tank fresh water breeding room

Hope all is well. If your onyx spawn. I want some babies
I had a pair from rod's reef. Had them from 09-13and lost them when I moved in May (lost all fish and coral)
Love the look of pure onyx
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new