• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Clownfish Depot A+++++

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

kevinf

lalalala
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few days ago one of my B&W clowns went carpet surfing. It was my fault for leaving the screen top off for over a month. Thankfully to this forum I got the pleasure to talk to Brian over at Clownfish Depot. He has a great selection & was very helpful for picking the right one for me. He showed me a WYSIWYG video of a Extreme Snowflake & I was thrilled. He was very generous to meet me half way since he's (somewhat) local to me. I got him home around 8pm last night & acclimated him. Introduced him to the other clown which he was shown whose boss right off the bat, hah. Now they're living fine together already!

IMG_1769_zpsab859fff.jpg

IMG_1780_zpsfed34fd7.jpg

IMAG0939_zps0e084a3b.jpg

Last edited:

Clownfish Depot

Clownfish Breeder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Kevin
I was great meeting you as well. Thanks for meeting me half way. It's great to hear that they are getting along already. Thanks again. I appreciate the business and keep me up to date on their progress. They make a good looking pair!!

OP
OP
kevinf

kevinf

lalalala
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Kevin
I was great meeting you as well. Thanks for meeting me half way. It's great to hear that they are getting along already. Thanks again. I appreciate the business and keep me up to date on their progress. They make a good looking pair!!

Will do!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 20.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 76 34.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 33.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.8%

Back