Clownfish FRY help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Solon101
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Solon101

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
New Mexico
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I'm 90% sure my clownfish are going to start laying eggs and instead of laying them where I wanted them to they decided to host with my overflow and was wondering if that will suck up the fry because I would like to see the fry grow and their patterns. And from what I understand I feed them rotifers that are filled with phyto. (sorry for this posts craziness my mind is going 1000 MPH) Thank you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new