Clownfish fry with large stomach

darkside7747

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 16, 2023
Messages
39
Reaction score
1
Location
5153 rue william
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m currently raising a few clownfish fry around 8 are left but their stomachs seem to be bigger than the rest of their body almost twice the size or bigger. If any one has or had this problem and knows the solution would be a great help
 
I am not an expert in raising clownfish by any means, but the fry I’ve seen in other fish tend to have overly large stomachs depending on the age.

Some fry I’ve seen are just literally the eyes and the stomach.

How old are the fry?
 
I am not an expert in raising clownfish by any means, but the fry I’ve seen in other fish tend to have overly large stomachs depending on the age.

Some fry I’ve seen are just literally the eyes and the stomach.

How old are the fry?
Around 10 days haven’t reached meta yet tho
 
Around 10 days haven’t reached meta yet tho
Hopefully someone with more experience in clownfish fry can help then. All fish are different so I have no idea if this is normal for clowns at this point.

Fingers crossed they reach the meta stage.

Also, bump.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new