Clownfish hosting a condylactis anemone

mrtallbear86

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2021
Messages
94
Reaction score
73
Location
okc
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
they told me this anemone won’t get hosted, but this clownfish seems to be doing it.

Thoughts?

C4909000-32DD-4D4B-B5C4-059E2B90EEA9.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3055.MOV
    9.8 MB
My clownfish have hosted just about every single coral in my tank (including a clam, zoas, chalice, even a powerhead for like 5 months). Never say never when it comes to clownfish and hosting lol
 
That’s awesome! I guess I’m happy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new