Clownfish Hosting Vargas Coral?

Joe.S

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 6, 2020
Messages
120
Reaction score
21
Location
St.Catharines
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

Is there by any chance a way I could encourage my pair of clowns to host this Vargas Cespitlaria coral? It’s grown to immense size so I was curious if it was possible. Sorry for the intense blue lighting, thank you!

D6B8ED72-C3FF-4818-A306-50C526505F96.jpeg
 
You can trap a net over it with the clowns in it but it may close up. However, keep in mind that clowns can be rough with a host.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new