Clownfish Ich?

ssavatt

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2020
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Location
littleton
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got this clownfish today and she looked perfectly healthy in the store but once I got her home and started to float her I noticed a filmy white coating all over her. This was really only visible under my blue light. I did a freshwater dip but there was no visible change. She’s very alert and active with a good appetite and is surprisingly relaxed considering the circumstances. I’m going to quarantine her and treat with copper but I’m just not positive if it’s ich or something else.

F0603B24-3BAE-405E-8100-5DB2FA829F80.jpeg B9E32C8E-AF2A-49ED-9766-0149BC9A9BAA.jpeg
 
It’s brooklynella and you can treat with either quick cure or ruby rally pro starting with a bath before treatment
 
If its brook consider paraguard too. WEAR GLOVES when using any products with formalin / aldehyde
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new