CLOWNFISH ID WHAT ARE THESE?!

Christopher Davis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2016
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
1,443
Location
Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpeg
Recently I acquired some clown fish from my local fish store, they had them listed as Onyx Picasso clown fish. But I'm not sure that these are onyx at all. I am almost positive that these are da Vinci clown fish. They don't look like onyx to me. However they are a beautiful pair of fish and I'm pretty happy to have squired them! Could my LFS have mislabeled these guys?! If so what are they?
image.jpeg
 
They could still be onyx, depending on how old they are. The black comes in a bit later. Couldn't tell you for sure, though.
 
Yup, Grade A Davinci.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new