Clownfish Lethargy

Humphreix2

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2023
Messages
16
Reaction score
7
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My clownfish keeps hanging in this corner of the tank and recently has started laying motionless, I’ve had him for 6 months and he had brook about a month and a half ago but I assumed it was cured after treating him. However, everytime I do something as little as open the lid without dropping food, he perks up and races around the tank, then after realizing nothing is coming, he retreats back into the corner to chill. I don’t know what to think, all my levels are normal.

Him being lifeless
Joking
Back to sleep
 
How strong is the flow? Maybe he’s just trying to get out of strong current.
What did you do to treat for brook?
Clowns do weird things, nothing looks visibly wrong with the fish other than the lethargy.
 
How strong is the flow? Maybe he’s just trying to get out of strong current.
What did you do to treat for brook?
Clowns do weird things, nothing looks visibly wrong with the fish other than the lethargy.
I bathed him in Ruby Reef Rally Pro twice and his symptoms disappeared, but I did change the flow a bit so I hope that is the issue, but it shouldn’t be too strong but I could be wrong, but I’ll direct it another way and hopefully he’ll swim around a bit more, thank you for the reply.
 
I bathed him in Ruby Reef Rally Pro twice and his symptoms disappeared, but I did change the flow a bit so I hope that is the issue, but it shouldn’t be too strong but I could be wrong, but I’ll direct it another way and hopefully he’ll swim around a bit more, thank you for the reply.

Just checking - it is still eating well?

Jay
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new