Clownfish lump

jokerfox95

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Indiana
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone I'm not new to saltwater but this is the first time having a tank of my own that is a smaller setup. My main problem is I have a tiny clownfish with a little blueish/blackish lump between it's side fins it looks like it is inside the fish itself . I couldn't find any disease that looks like it. I have a 34G with 2 clowns and a royal Gramma. My water quality has been the same for 2 weeks and I noticed it once I fed them some coral and fish food that was more like a powder than a flake/pellet. I quarantined him because I wanted to see if anyone knew what this was. Help please! And thanks

IMG_20210903_215824686.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Can you try for a better picture? I really can't see the bump/lump in this one.
Does the fish show any other symptoms?
Is it breathing fast?
Is it still eating?

Jay
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new