Clownfish pair - pics. for viewing pleasures!

bReefedBaker

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
225
Reaction score
397
Location
Syracuse
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
65A01597-42D0-4B2D-8F78-18AC39DD2088.jpeg
25F011CA-9818-4D8D-A9FA-5CD29624EB25.jpeg 1D02CB8C-C23C-441D-8EB9-646ED39F3501.jpeg 434A2996-2C97-4278-8DC1-84470B670933.jpeg E1C44585-C971-407E-ACA9-FA39EEBB49E7.jpeg CE067096-F6C6-4490-97C4-C3A106519D07.jpeg 8C26B23E-7A92-4CF9-996B-82EE1202797D.jpeg
 
Love your Storms, LFS or mail order?
Surprisingly found at Petco. I had the opportunity to observe the two for a week. A day here, a day there. The pair was there and already doing the “shimmer shake, I’ll bow down to you we’re in love”. I was hooked. Sold to me as Mocha clowns.
 
Do they bite? ;)

The female tends to actually come up and kiss me compared to my Misbar clown. That clown is aggressive and now in my QT tank.

These two are completely different. Both very gently and non-aggressive (@ the moment). Very kind to their only tankmate at the moment a Mandarin. Lastly, the female is hosting my BTA as well, so I know she’s happy.
 

Attachments

  • 68179975-2BBF-4D45-A16D-2E27F35D1F74.jpeg
    68179975-2BBF-4D45-A16D-2E27F35D1F74.jpeg
    76.4 KB · Views: 62

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new