Clownfish skin issues/scratches

croff11

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been dealing with my tank overall being “off“ for the last week and have now noticed the marks pictured below on my clownfish. Overall multiple corals in the tank have been upset but that is for another post, battling cyano. I first noticed the marks yesterday and will continue to monitor them and post updates. I have also noticed reduced action towards feeding today, I have not notice any rubbing on rocks or sand bed. I recently converted over from a Aquaclear70 as the filtration on my 29gallon to a CPR Aquafuge2, I took all the media and moved it into the aquafuge and added clean chaeto from algaebarn. That is the only major change that has occurred to the tank in the the last month.

Photos lights changed to see better.

EAC18975-3485-4EA0-A463-C5614FEFB538.jpeg
CF2021F8-696D-4A4B-AA44-159F422EC590.jpeg




Current Plan of Action
-Water Change 15%
- Added some Chemi-clean in case of high phosphate

Tank Mates
- 2 Snails
- 1 Hermit Crab
- 1 Neon Goby

Current Parameters (Hanna, API)
Temp- 77
Salinity - 1.026 Refractometer
ph - 8.1? Images Below
Ammonia- 0
Nitrite - 0
Nitrate - 10-20ppm? Images below
Alkalinity- 11.2
Phosphate - Waiting on reagent for Hanna test
8A2908A5-6970-4039-AD39-48F375F653AD.jpeg
F32C787C-2A16-4FD5-B946-54BD1D299185.jpeg
655B22CE-DDA2-4624-AEA0-7A689E9E93B9.jpeg
F09A813B-5AE5-46DB-9562-4C494ED98ABC.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0046.MOV
    2.2 MB
Last edited:
Thanks I‘m going to get in a water change and make a plan for the other issues
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new