Clownfish tank stocking suggestions

yanni

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2021
Messages
644
Reaction score
358
Location
Australia
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all!

I just purchased my first reef tank in preparation to set up a clownfish and nem tank! Of course I’ll have my CUC, probably some small snails and a shrimp! And, I’ll only be having 2 clownfish!

I was just wondering, will the tank I’m using, 75Litre, 20 Gallon, be big enough to comfortably support these critters? As in, will they all have enough room in the tank?


Any help or advice is greatly appreciated!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new