Clownfish won’t stop attacking glass!

reefingformysons

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 5, 2023
Messages
84
Reaction score
28
Location
UK
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,

So I rehomed a breeding pair of clowns around 6 years old.

It’s been nearly two months and the make practically spends the whole day attacking his own reflections in the glass. I have checked looking at an angle inside the tank and it’s so reflective nearly mirror like so I don’t blame him.

Is there anyway of getting him to stop without putting black paper up against the glass as that will not allow me to see them and the tank which is the whole point of starting a reef?

Any other solutions?

Thanks in advance
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new