Clownfish

lordfih

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2026
Messages
12
Reaction score
5
Location
tampa
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 new clownfish in my 32 gallon bio cube and this one picked up a hair with a piece of sand or food attached to it and he’ll get it out sometimes and just pick it right back up I don’t know if I should help him or just let him work it out he’s not breathing hard at the surface and not saying no to food I just am worried and don’t want him to die lol
 
A hair?

Can post a short video of your fish's behavior? Ideally, if you can, upload it to YouTube first, and then link back here 🙂
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new