Clownfish

Ariahsart

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2022
Messages
89
Reaction score
22
Location
Hesperia
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would it make sense that one of my clownfish is getting larger now that I added a smaller one to the tank. It hasn't been growing at all but ever since I added another clownfish my first has increased in size and It's pretty noticeable.
 
The bigger will end up being the female and the smaller will be the male. There will always be a noticeable size difference in the pair.
 
The bigger will end up being the female and the smaller will be the male. There will always be a noticeable size difference in the pair.
I know that much I was curious as to her getting bigger so quick because I put the other in the tank.
 
TDO Chroma Boost as a food addition!

My Clowns love it!

My 1 Misbar has doubled in size, My 2 Frostbites are large and in Charge!
 
TDO Chroma Boost as a food addition!

My Clowns love it!

My 1 Misbar has doubled in size, My 2 Frostbites are large and in Charge!
Ooh thanks! I've been looking for a better food to increase the size of mine! I currently feed brine shrimp.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new