Clowns and their….. toadstools?

phillyb614

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2023
Messages
1,337
Reaction score
6,254
Location
Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I thought this might turn out to be a little fun. I have seen many posts on clowns hosting other things. I have seen several fun pics of clowns hosting toadstools. Would be fun to see other peoples pictures of their clowns hosting a toadstool or anything else that is not an anemone. Let’s see everyone’s fun photos of your clowns!

Here is mine. She loves her toadstool.
IMG_1725.jpeg
 
I have a calarkii clownfish that hosts every anemone in the tank!!!! :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:…the seabae nem, rock flower nems, and the bubble nems!!! And he’s so peaceful!!!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7105.jpeg
    IMG_7105.jpeg
    197.9 KB · Views: 83
I have a calarkii clownfish that hosts every anemone in the tank!!!! :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:…the seabae nem, rock flower nems, and the bubble nems!!! And he’s so peaceful!!!
That’s awesome! My female likes her toadstool and ONLY her toadstool. My male is a bit more adventurous and will hang on several things.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new