Club Competition idea for R2R

mallorieGgator

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2011
Messages
2,778
Reaction score
72
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I will post this here per Rev's request. :) I just thought it may be a neat idea to get the clubs more involved and active.
Which ever clubs page is the most active in one month gets some sort of prize...although I am not sure how the prize would work, I think it would encourage 1) more clubs to join and 2) more activity on all of the club pages. :D
 
I like this idea! Any more thoughts on this?
 
I like this idea! Any more thoughts on this?

Interesting idea...how is this judged? Most new threads/replys? Most members online in a day? Most with members posting? Also, how do you accomodate for smalle clubs vs larger ones? I like the idea though.
 
I was thinking it should be on quality threads started in each club forum. Maybe we could have 2 groups. Say reef clubs with 50 or less members and clubs with 50+ members? That way it would be more fair?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk
 
Anyone else have any thoughts on this? I still think it would be cool to do but if anyone else wants to speak up with ideas that would be awesome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new