Cobalt Neotherm Pro

  • Thread starter Thread starter MikeyZo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MikeyZo

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2025
Messages
851
Reaction score
1,460
Location
Long Island
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking to start a second nano tank and like the cobalt Neotherm pro heater I have in my Biocube, but they’re sold out everywhere. Have they been discontinued? Anyone ever use their glass ones?
 
I was looking to start a second nano tank and like the cobalt Neotherm pro heater I have in my Biocube, but they’re sold out everywhere. Have they been discontinued? Anyone ever use their glass ones?

Chewy has them in stock. But yes Cobalt went out of business last I knew. These heaters were exploding and nuking tanks. Probably best to upgrade away from them.
 
I thought it was the old Neo therms, not the pro models. Their website is still active
 
What’s another heater that’s slim like that? I’m not sure a normal one would fit it my Biocube with the UV sterilizer in there
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.7%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new