~!!!!Collection of CONTRASTING TIPS!!!!~

Battlecorals

Vivat imitator!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
8,832
Reaction score
20,926
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If monochromatic acros are your bag then please exit this thread immediately..................

OK again that was terrible:sad:. Bag???? I mean huh? I don't talk like that. Not even close. Not really sure at all where I am going with this...:bolt:



Acro Pack REDUCTION 300.00 shipped 100% aquacultured!


  1. Vivid's Aussie invader
  2. Rainbow Jewel
  3. An Iris
  4. Jarerd's raspberry table
  5. BC Goldeneye
  6. Blue Xanadu milli
  7. Polletti austera
  8. Splendid Gremlin Turoki
  9. Tubbs Mystic blue
  10. Alien eye highlighter (yellow tips!)
IMG_9517-Edit_zps727246e6.jpg

IMG_9518_zpsd187d6ce.jpg
 
Last edited:
Holy smokes!~ this pack is still around.

forget the terrible jokes and just go ahead and steal it from me for 300.00 shipped!!!
 
i wish I can buy this SPS pack.. my current SPS only growing at base not tip!!
 
Great deal!!! Do you build tanks??? If you do I would need 1 to buy this pack!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new