*** Colliderscope Picture thread***

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mschmidt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I set my clock this time :)
Approve South Park GIF
 
April entry
#battlecrew
Not sure im still in this but all the frags I made to save the original entry are included. I know im not a winner but want to finish. The original is growing as well.
Original
1000045795.jpg

Frag 1
1000045794.jpg

Frag 2
1000045793.jpg

Frag 3
1000045796.jpg
 
April entry
#battlecrew
Not sure im still in this but all the frags I made to save the original entry are included. I know im not a winner but want to finish. The original is growing as well.
Original
1000045795.jpg

Frag 1
1000045794.jpg

Frag 2
1000045793.jpg

Frag 3
1000045796.jpg
Thats awesome, I mean not awesome you had to frag it, but awesome they all made it. Well done!
And yes your good, keep posting 👍
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new