*** Colliderscope Picture thread***

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mschmidt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
#battlecrew September submission pls.
IMG_6088.jpeg
IMG_6053.jpeg
 
Last edited:
That collider?

Edit, yours did start beefier rather than branchy.
Haha ya here is just after I got it out of the bag

IMG_3768.jpg


Its growing into a solid mass of calcium 🤪 all the branches are fusing together. its actually starting to table outward horizontally If I take a top down shot. not much vertical growth
 
Haha ya here is just after I got it out of the bag

IMG_3768.jpg


Its growing into a solid mass of calcium 🤪 all the branches are fusing together. its actually starting to table outward horizontally If I take a top down shot. not much vertical growth
Nice maybe prepping itself for some major structural support I have not see that before with this one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new