*** Colliderscope Picture thread***

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mschmidt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
#battlecrew, are y’all going to do an update through November pictures?
 
better late than never 😟

sorry team. #battlecrew
IMG_8026.jpeg
In for December though.
#battlecrew, are y’all going to do an update through November pictures?
Yeah, it's been a wild one here, but I have an unbroken phone so we're off.

@boka I have a date for your November picture but no post number so ignore your November "miss". I'll fix it.
 
NameFirst PictureJulyAugustSeptemberOctoberNovember
Troylee7/31/25XMissXXX
Jasonak8/19/25XXXXX
@Battlecorals8/1/25XXXMissMiss
@Featherweight7/27/25XXXMissX
@Dust Bowl Corals7/26/25XXXXX
@bbak7/18/25XXXXX
@Billgasser7/15/25XXXXX
@BillyW7/29/25XXXXX
@boka8/1/25XXXXMiss
@braaap7/29/25XXXXX
@CNDReef7/26/25XXXXMiss
@DenverSaltyFarm7/23/25XXXXX
@dewy8/13/25XXXXX
@Dooly7/31/25XXXMissX
@evilexotica7/23/25XXXXX
@HudsonReefer2.07/15/25XXXXX
@jackson67457/23/25XXXXX
@lbacha7/24/25XXXXMiss
@nickm7/23/25XXXXX
@Pakman27/30/25XXXXX
@Randomstylez7/23/25XXMissXX
@Red_Beard7/30/25XXXXX
@Reginald Reefer III7/24/25XXXXX
@Reign17/25/25XMissXXMiss
@RoanokeReef7/26/25XXXXMiss
@seasick7/27/25XXXXMiss
@ShellyJ7/24/25XXXXX
@skey447/19/25XXXXX
@slojmn7/29/25XMissXMissMiss
@SopmodSnapper7/29/25XXXXX
@Special K7/26/25XXMissXX
@Stang677/22/25XXXXX
@The_hobbyist7/23/25XXXXX
@tobster7/22/25XXXXX
@Tompickles7/22/25XXXXX
@UMALUM7/22/25XXXXX
@WhatCouldGoWrong718/29/25XXXXMiss
@wmatt1407/27/25XMissXXX
@X-37B7/22/25XXXXX
@zbryant917/25/25XXXXX
 
Well I would have posted November’s but I lost my mom on the 24th and didn’t think about this until 12/1 . Anyhow some Dec pics
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8021.jpeg
    IMG_8021.jpeg
    124.8 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_8029.jpeg
    IMG_8029.jpeg
    113.5 KB · Views: 62

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new