*** Colliderscope Picture thread***

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mschmidt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
#battlecrew final pic..mine just turned into a chunck
20260730_221636.jpg
 
#battlecrew Le Fin:
This one was a fun one!
7830.jpg

7831.jpg

Got just a touch or stn over the last 2 months in the shaded spots of the base, it probably isnt getting enough light. It has been on my list to get placed but summer has been rediculus this year.
7840.jpg

7827.jpg

7828.jpg

7829.jpg
 
And the winner is................. still being decided 😬

I personally voted for Me, Myself and I for 1st, 2nd and 3rd but I don't think Adam and the other guys are on board with that, but cant say I didn't try.
Screenshot_20260803_154109_Chrome~2.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new