Colonies for Trade or sale

LosReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2020
Messages
239
Reaction score
215
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here are a few things that I'd like to clear out. Looking for nice chalices, mushrooms or zoas.

Jack-o-lantern Lepto $100
Capenella $50
Blue Kenya Tree $40
Bernardopora $50
Highlighter Frammer $100 8+ heads
King Kong Bounce Yuma $250 monther and 6 babies
Magic Carpet variant 4-5in

Zoas
Marvin the martian (3p) $100
Exosphere (3p) $100

20221004_081231.jpg 20221003_132414.jpg 20221003_132423.jpg 20221003_122417.jpg 20221003_122431.jpg 20220921_123902.jpg
 
Jack-o-lantern Lepto $100
Capenella $50
Blue Kenya Tree $40
Bernardopora $50
Highlighter Frammer $100 8+ heads
King Kong Bounce Yuma $250 monther and 6 babies

Zoas
Marvin the martian (3p) $100
Exosphere (3p) $100

20221004_081231.jpg 20221003_132414.jpg 20221003_132423.jpg 20221003_122417.jpg 20221003_122431.jpg 20220921_123902.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 20221003_132438.jpg
    20221003_132438.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 96
  • 20221003_132435.jpg
    20221003_132435.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 90
  • 20220924_110216.jpg
    20220924_110216.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 84
I have multiple Sunkist Bounce mushrooms. Naturally split. Not cut. Any interest in trade for the King Kong?
 
Not looking for trades at the moment. Thanks
 
Sorry, I have updated.

Jack-o-lantern Lepto colony $100
Capenella sold
Blue Kenya Tree sold
Bernardopora sold
Highlighter Frammer $100 8+ heads
King Kong Bounce Yuma $100
Magic Carpet sold

Zoas
Marvin the martian $30pp
Exosphere $30pp
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new