Colony/Frags for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gzfrank
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I'd be interested in some/all, one each. If anyone else grabs something, whatever you end up I'd likely being willing to give them a good home. When are you tearing down, I'm busy this weekend, but maybe an evening next week or next weekend?
you can text me at 205-440-5280
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new